- Be sure that all your boxes are properly sealed with packing tape and clearly marked with their destination.
- Mark boxes as “fragile” when appropriate.
- Empty all drawers and cabinets prior to your move so that nothing gets forgotten.
- Wrap your glass or porcelain plates with paper towels and place a paper plate in between to protect them.
- Disconnect and drain all appliances
- Take pictures of how all the cords were arranged so that you have a visual guide to set things up once everything is moved.
- Empty your refrigerator and freezer, and then wipe everything dry. Keep the doors open overnight if possible.
- Any unboxed electronics, such as televisions and computer monitors are vulnerable to damage, so it is always best to put them in a specialized box.
Contact us for your next move or delivery by using our new Book A Move feature!