Organizing your larger items properly can help make your move easier!
- Remove clothing drawers and cover them with plastic wrap. This will make chests lighter and save you time from having to reorganize your items when unpacking.
- Disassemble furniture that will be too large to fit through doorways, down staircases, or inside elevators.
- Disconnect and drain all appliances
- Take pictures of how all the cords were arranged so that you have a visual guide to set things up once everything is moved.
- Empty your refrigerator and freezer, and then wipe everything dry. Keep the doors open overnight if possible.
- Any unboxed electronics, such as televisions and computer monitors are vulnerable to damage, so it is always best to put them in a specialized box.
Contact us for your next move or delivery by using our new Book A Move feature!